Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- All figures must be provided in a fully editable format for the purposes of editing, translation, such as Excel files for graphs. Submit illustrations, phylogenetic trees and maps as an editable pdf, PowerPoint or Visio.
- All authors must meet requirements for authorship according to ICMJE.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and and bibliohraphic requirements outlined in CCDR's Information for Authors.
- Authors must fill out and include an ICMJE Conflict of Interest declaration form with their submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.